Love Without Reason
If the world’s problems feel overwhelming and making a difference seems impossible, you’re not alone. So many of us wish we could be doing something good and purposeful, but we get stuck. We think that what we do won’t matter, or that we’ll do it wrong, or that we don’t have enough time or resources to begin with. But caring about each other is a natural instinct all humans have—what is it doing to our minds, bodies, and souls to ignore this part of our humanity?
In Love without Reason: The Lost Art of Giving a F*ck, Gaston shares an inspiring and actionable guide to help us connect with our hearts, reawaken our innate desire to make a difference, and then make that difference in a way that not only helps others but also nourishes our own joy. Through Gaston’s inspiring stories and practical guidance, you will:
- Dismantle the blocks that stop you from reaching out to your fellow humans—both personal fears and societal obstacles
- Learn how to help in a good way—a way that’s needed, matches your gifts, and feels uplifting for you and those you serve
- Create positive energy exchanges—the energy behind how we give is as important as what we give
- Identify the places you can bring more kindness and caring into the world—to your community, your loved ones, and yourself
- Reconnect with your natural instincts for empathy and service—and experience the joy that arises when you do
- Explore a list of dozens of micro-gestures—simple, intentional acts of caring for another person that can be done by anyone, anywhere, at any time
|Contents||Hardcover Book (176 pages)||eBook (176 pages)|
|Filetypes||PDF, ZIP, EPUB|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.