Preparing for Surgery
Are you preparing for a major surgery? Recent medical research indicates that guided imagery is an effective way to maximize the body's healing resources and take the worry out of surgery.
Martin L. Rossman, MD, presents Preparing for Surgery, a series of simple imagery techniques proven to benefit patients with quicker recoveries, fewer complications, less pain, and less bleeding after an operation. Includes three exercises to support a successful surgery and more rapid recovery.
Suggestions for Working with Guided Imagery:
- For your own safety and the safety of others, never listen to guided-imagery exercises while you are driving or operating dangerous equipment
- A quiet, darkened place, or an eye pillow, may make it easier to concentrate
- Try headphones or speakers if you have the choice and see which one you prefer
- Get comfortable and feel free to move anytime to stay comfortable
- Let your answering machine answer the phone, turn off the ringer, or unplug the phone
- Tell your housemates that you'd like to be undisturbed for about 30 minutes, unless there is a genuine emergency
- Taking some time to write or draw about your experience afterward is a good way to deepen your experience with your guided imagery.
|Contents||Audio Download (1 hour, 15 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.