100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Research studies have proven what you already know: relaxation is good for your health. In fact, it is vital. Yet for many of us, relaxation is elusive — even when we’re on vacation. With Relax Rx, hypnosis and mind-body medicine expert Dr. Steven Gurgevich gives you a surefire way to ease the stress and anxiety of everyday life, whenever and wherever you choose.
Using his clinically designed audio program of guided trancework sessions, you will learn how to use self-hypnosis to reduce physical tension, relieve anxiety, and create inner calm — in 10 minutes or less. Join Dr. Gurgevich for 11 sessions to quiet both mind and body, including:
- Recognize differences between physiological symptoms of stress and relaxation
- Observe how imagination can be used to create positive feelings
- Utilize creative visualization to support the relaxation process
- Practice breathing exercises that facilitate relaxation
- Practice self-hypnosis to achieve a relaxed state
- The Relaxing Breath — a trancework session based on Dr. Andrew Weil’s most powerful method for relaxation and stress reduction
- A Blessing Ceremony — journey to a sacred place at your center to receive the blessing of relaxation
- Walk to the Sea, Your Private Island, and other “self-hypnosis vacations”
- Relax to Sleep — the most gentle of hypnotic inductions to guide you into a good night’s sleep
Clinical trials show that hypnosis is one of the most accessible and effective ways to tap into the mind-body connection for enhancing your health. With Relax Rx, Dr. Steven Gurgevich presents potent trancework sessions and self-hypnosis techniques for harnessing one of your body’s most important healing tools — the power of simple relaxation.
WARNING: Possible side effects of practicing the self-hypnosis techniques in this program include restful sleep, increased energy, and improved mental clarity.
|Contents||2 CDs (146 minutes); 1 Study guide (20 pages)|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
|Contents||1 Audio download (2 hours, 26 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, PDF|