100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Integrating mindfulness with Nonviolent Communication, this course helps us foster kind and effective conversation in our relationships.
When dialogue is reduced to pushing our views, scoring points, or assigning blame, everybody suffers—no matter who “wins” or “loses” an argument. In our personal lives and in the world today, we need tools for authentic, respectful, relationship-building communication more than ever. “If you want to stop arguing and start connecting,” says Oren Jay Sofer, “the first prerequisite is being more present and aware.” Now this renowned teacher shares his most effective teachings for transforming the way we communicate with Speak Your Truth with Love and Listen Deeply.
As a student of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s proven methods of Nonviolent Communication, Sofer has learned that the critical first step to authentic connection is the ability to remain present even when emotions are running high. “Our words and actions have the power to hurt or to help,” he teaches. “The ways we think, speak, and listen shape our world—and it all starts right here in our own heart and mind.”
In these eight audio sessions, this groundbreaking teacher explores:
- Foundational mindfulness practices to help you stay calm, centered, and curious
- Defining needs and intentions—the crucial step to turn an argument into a productive dialogue
- How to handle emotions—recognizing and honoring feelings
- Empathy for ourselves and others—the healing potential of deep listening
- Bringing wisdom to our core limiting beliefs and patterns of conflict
- Finding your voice—speaking the truth with love
- Making requests instead of demands—and finding a way forward when someone says “no”
- Three key skills for navigating difficult conversations, and much more
CD - Preorder (Available July 12, 2022)
|Contents||9 CDs (9 hours, 15 minutes)|
|Dimensions||6 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches|
Audio Download - Preorder (Available July 12, 2022)
|Contents||Audio Download (9 hours, 15 minutes)|