Help your child make the most of their unique gifts, challenges, and potentials with a guide to parenting by the stars.
What stories do the stars tell about our children? Every person alive is born under a particular snapshot of the celestial relationships occurring at the time of their birth. This picture—known as a natal chart—offers a powerful tool for insight into your children's strengths, struggles, hopes, and dreams.
In Star Child, Briana Saussy presents the first comprehensive guide for using Astrology to better understand your children—and becoming more joyful and effective parents as a result.
A renowned astrologer and teacher, and a mother of two herself, Saussy brings substantial expertise, humor, and wisdom to this engaging guide. Highlights include:
- An excellent overview of astrology basics—easily understand houses, planets, and other important elements
- Simple-to-follow instructions for reading a natal chart, so you can go beyond sun signs into deeper understanding of your child’s unique traits
- Explore the characteristics of each sign—plus gain specific insights on friendship and play, academics, health, creativity, discipline, how best to connect, and more
- What to actually do with all this information—Picky eater? Stubborn? Take a look at your child’s second house for clues …
- Masterfully told fairy tales, legends, and myths from cultures around the world, providing archetypal maps for the signs of the zodiac
- Engaging rituals and activities for connecting with your children, as well as inner-child rituals for adults
- Connect with the cosmos to create more knowledgeable, joyful, and nurturing relationships with your children
|Contents||Paperback Book (304 pages)||eBook (304 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
Shipping and Returns
Shipping (US and Canada Only) calculated at checkout.
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.