100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
An Integrative Approach to Optimal Health, Mindful Eating, and Satisfaction
Health first, then weight. This is part of the liberating new approach to managing our patterns of eating developed by integrative medicine pioneer Dr. Andrew Weil and Dr. Carolyn Ross. The Joy of Eating Well presents their revolutionary program for transforming your relationship with food and fostering harmony in the mind and spirit through greater self-awareness and body acceptance.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Discuss optimal nutrition, cultural influences on our eating patterns, and an integrative view of eating well—including an explanation of Dr. Weil's anti-inflammatory diet.
- Review the five levels of healing our relationship with food, from behaviors and emotions to core beliefs and the needs of the recognition of the soul.
- Summarize Dr. Ross' SIMPLE Plan.
- Utilize seven guided practices with Dr. Ross including Mindful Eating, The Awakened Body Process, and The Future Self Meditation.
This richly informative two-session course of practical teachings, actionable advice, and exercises explores:
- Dr. Weil's insights about optimal nutrition, cultural influences on our eating patterns, and an integrative view of eating well—including his anti-inflammatory diet
- The five levels of healing our relationship with food, from behaviors and emotions to core beliefs and the needs of the recognition of the soul
- Dr. Ross' SIMPLE Plan: a five-point system for managing meals plus tips for making lifestyle changes that support your goals
- Seven guided practices with Dr. Ross including Mindful Eating, The Awakened Body Process, and The Future Self Meditation
There is considerable misconception that says if food tastes good, it can't be good for you. With The Joy of Eating Well,, you now have a much-needed resource for honoring the body and spirit while moving toward your healthy weight.
|Contents||2 CDs (2 hours, 25 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
|Contents||1 Audio download (2 hours, 25 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, PDF, ZIP|
|Contents||2 CE credits|