100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
The world’s religions share a universal truth: peace is possible. Eckhart Tolle discovered this firsthand during a transformational experience at the age of 29—when the “continuous mental noise” that made his life “an unhappy story” spontaneously ceased. The Simple Truth is an illuminating video session with the author of The Power of Now that traces the growth of Eckhart’s teaching work—and offers the possibility for each of us to participate in the evolution of human consciousness.
Fielding a series of questions presented by Danish journalist Anne Hjort, Eckhart discusses:
• Discovering a dimension beyond your personal history
• Living in the moment instead of towards a “better” one
• The primordial truth of being
• Taking action in the world while rooted in presence
• The role of suffering and the meaning of surrender
• The “inner readiness” that precedes acceptance of what is
• Paying attention to your relationship to the present moment
• The purpose of all spiritual teachings: to reveal what’s already here
There comes a time in everyone’s life when we have the opportunity to give up the negativity and resistance that lead to suffering—and step into the liberating depths of the present moment. The Simple Truth is intended to help you on your journey.
|Contents||1 DVD: (1 hour, 4 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/4 x 7 1/2 inches|
|Contents||1 Video download (1 hour, 4 minutes)|