The Untethered Soul Lecture Series Volume 1
“What does it really mean to live a spiritual life? What does it mean to use every single moment of every single second of every single bit of your life to let go of yourself?” asks Michael A. Singer. In 2007, Singer examined these fundamental questions in detail in The Untethered Soul, a #1 New York Times bestselling guide to living a spiritually fulfilled life. Now, with The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 1: Insights on the Untethered Soul, you can join this renowned spiritual explorer as he illuminates and expands upon the book’s themes in greater detail.
In the first of a series of audio programs, Singer discusses how the experience of reading The Untethered Soul mirrors the spiritual path itself. He then describes how the book takes you through each stage of the journey—from the excitement of awakening, to the challenge of deep inner growth, and finally to the experience of inner freedom.
Here you will discover:
- The commonalities between different spiritual paths
- How to approach challenging experiences with an open heart
- The benefits of knowing your deeper self
- Why the mind follows wherever the heart goes
- How to unlock limitless energy through surrender
- What it takes to open to possibility and go beyond your limits
- The strength gained by confronting the idea of your own death
- Love as the highest spiritual path
- What can be achieved when you let go of past wounding
- Why the experience of discomfort is the gateway to liberation
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 34 minutes)||Audio Download (1 hour, 34 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.