The Untethered Soul Lecture Series Volume 2
Why is it that even amidst exquisite beauty and happy circumstances we can still find reasons to be miserable? According to Michael A. Singer, the culprit is something nearly everyone struggles with: the constant monologue in our heads.
In The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 2: Freedom from the Mind, Singer considers the many ways an unwatched mind can sabotage your life. When observed and understood, the mind is a powerful resource for creation. However, a mind left to its own devices can cause unchecked pain. Indeed, according to Singer, this is the real source of suffering: being unable to distinguish thoughts of attraction, attachment, and judgment from the truth of the present moment.
Fortunately, there are proven methods for recognizing the course of thoughts and emotions as they flow through the mind. Here Singer details not only the ways in which the mind can hijack your reality, but also the practices and attitudes necessary for extracting yourself from attachment to thoughts.
Here you will discover:
- The power of affirmations—for good and ill
- Why attachment to outcomes overshadows your ability to live in the moment
- The constantly unfolding nature of the universe
- The privilege of being a living witness to creation
- Why most thoughts are illusions and can be safely ignored
- How to notice when you are slipping back into conditioned thought patterns
- What to do when you’re hijacked by thoughts of lack or desire
- Why the thought, “I like this,” can be even more detrimental than, “I don’t like this”
- The surprisingly complicated roots of suffering
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 46 minutes)||Digital Audio (1 hour, 46 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more