The Untethered Soul Lecture Series Volume 9
Which of the following sounds like you most often? A: overflowing with bliss and a full sense of your seamless connection to all of life. Or, B: feeling sandwiched between a world you can’t control and an inner life you’re not very comfortable with. If you said, “B,” you’re not alone! With The Untethered Soul Lecture Series, Volume 9: Your Direct Path to Inner Freedom, Michael A. Singer expands on the core insights in his bestselling books, offering a liberating program of teachings for personal and spiritual evolution.
“The spiritual journey is about maintaining your seat of awareness regardless of what’s going on,” explains Singer. “At first, taking this seat is difficult—stick with it! Once you’re seated in the Self, you’re able to access life’s inherent joy and perfection, and let go of the lower stuff like fear, neediness, and anger.”
In this two-session audio program, join him for his signature wisdom, humor, and enthusiasm as you explore:
• Making a lifelong commitment to your spiritual growth
• Reclaiming your authority over your inner world
• Why trying to be okay means you’ll never be okay
• Stepping off the hamster wheel of life
• Sitting comfortably inside: the art of spirituality
• Learning to enjoy all of life’s energies
• “Relax and release”—the only technique you need
• The relationship between the psyche and shakti (or life force energy)
• Letting go of your “lower self” to make room for your “higher self”
• The beauty and power of a heart with its doors blown off
|Contents||2 CDs (1 hour, 19 minutes)||Audio Download (1 hour, 19 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.