Experience greater well-being, heal from trauma, and gain spiritual insight through Yoga Nidra. In this updated edition of his groundbreaking book Yoga Nidra, yogic scholar and clinical psychologist Dr. Richard Miller invites you to experience iRest®—a research-based approach to the ancient meditative art of Yoga Nidra.
A new edition of this acclaimed guide—updated with the most current, research-supported iRest® practices and insights
Within you resides an ever-present self that is always whole and healthy, filled with an abiding sense of inner peace, and completely indestructible. This is your true Essence, and no matter what you’ve been through in the past, it is here, waiting to be recognized, embodied, and remembered.
In this updated edition of his groundbreaking book Yoga Nidra, yogic scholar and clinical psychologist Dr. Richard Miller invites you to experience iRest®—a research-based approach to the ancient meditative art of Yoga Nidra.
While Yoga Nidra is perhaps best known as a practice for deep relaxation and better sleep, at its heart lies a profound path to inner freedom. With practice, we discover that everything we need to find healing, presence, and joy is already within us.
With clear instruction, new insights into the deeper roots of well-being, supplemental worksheets, and online audio practices, Miller guides you step-by-step to:
- Discover life-changing practices for vibrant health, personal empowerment, and inner transformation
- Enjoy complete relaxation and deep sleep—awaken refreshed and full of inspiration
- Find healing from trauma, addiction, chronic pain, daily stress, and more
- Explore the Vedic roots of Yoga Nidra—we are at once unique individuals and interconnected parts of a greater whole
- Access the state of consciousness between waking and sleeping at will and learn to work with your subconscious mind for greater healing and insight
- Awaken to your true Essence and the unshakable goodness, health, and joy already within
|Paperback Book (168 pages)
|eBook (168 pages)
|5 1/4 x 8 inches
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more