100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
A new edition of this acclaimed guide—updated with the most current, research-supported iRest® practices and insights
Within you resides an ever-present self that is always whole and healthy, filled with an abiding sense of inner peace, and completely indestructible. This is your true Essence, and no matter what you’ve been through in the past, it is here, waiting to be recognized, embodied, and remembered.
In this updated edition of his groundbreaking book Yoga Nidra, yogic scholar and clinical psychologist Dr. Richard Miller invites you to experience iRest®—a research-based approach to the ancient meditative art of Yoga Nidra.
While Yoga Nidra is perhaps best known as a practice for deep relaxation and better sleep, at its heart lies a profound path to inner freedom. With practice, we discover that everything we need to find healing, presence, and joy is already within us.
With clear instruction, new insights into the deeper roots of well-being, supplemental worksheets, and online audio practices, Miller guides you step-by-step to:
- Discover life-changing practices for vibrant health, personal empowerment, and inner transformation
- Enjoy complete relaxation and deep sleep—awaken refreshed and full of inspiration
- Find healing from trauma, addiction, chronic pain, daily stress, and more
- Explore the Vedic roots of Yoga Nidra—we are at once unique individuals and interconnected parts of a greater whole
- Access the state of consciousness between waking and sleeping at will and learn to work with your subconscious mind for greater healing and insight
- Awaken to your true Essence and the unshakable goodness, health, and joy already within
|Contents||Paperback Book (168 pages)|
|Dimensions||5 1/4 x 8 inches|
|Contents||eBook (168 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI|