Why are we seeing a modern renaissance of shamanism? According to Sandra Ingerman, it is because it is a “path of direct revelation.” Shamanism requires no outside authorities, intermediaries, or even beliefs—instead, it provides powerful tools to let you tap into the unseen world for insight and healing.
With 21st-Century Shamanism, one of today’s most respected shamanic teachers presents three learning sessions to introduce you to the modern evolution of the oldest form of spiritual practice. Using techniques drawn from indigenous practice and adapted for widespread use in today’s world, Sandra provides a hands-on introduction to:
- The shamanic journey—Sandra guides you in the experience of entering an altered state to access the world of spirit
- Deep listening—harmonizing yourself with the natural world for increased energy and health
- Dream work—guidelines for decoding the wisdom of the deeper self
- Ceremony—rituals for dissolving our limiting beliefs, opening the door to our true potential
- Blessing practices—how to become a positive force for change in the world
21st-Century Shamanism includes guided practices and Sandra’s answers to questions submitted by participants in the live session.