Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
Does mindfulness practice improve your physical, social, and mental well-being? To what extent can your mind shape your brain? What does the latest research have to say about meditation and other awareness practices?
Now on The Mindful Brain, Dr. Daniel J. Siegel, a pioneer of the emerging field known as interpersonal neurobiology, answers these questions and more in this original adaptation to complement his breakthrough book.
From paradigm-stretching new discoveries in brain science, to the ways that mindfulness practice can amplify health and meaning in your life, Dr. Siegel invites you to discover the many facets of the mindful brain, including:
- Gain an understanding of the science behind Mindful Awareness
- Receive direct, first-person experience of mindful awareness
- Integrate the science of mindful awareness with that of mind, brain, and relationships
- Understand ways in which mindful living can be directly applied to everyday life
- The long-term effects of mind training on your physiology and mental health
- Attunement and mindfulness: the measurable influence of individual consciousness
- Curiosity, openness, acceptance, and love: the extraordinary effects of simultaneously experiencing these qualities
- How mindfulness practices foster emotional balance, physical health, body-based empathy, and deep self-understanding
For meditators of all levels, mental health professionals, educators, or anyone wanting to know more about the power of human consciousness, this acclaimed psychiatrist offers an illuminating exploration of The Mindful Brain.