An Undivided Life
We all yearn for a life that is whole—where “soul and role” are aligned and our innermost wisdom guides us in our actions. Perhaps no one has explored this topic more deeply than bestselling author and distinguished educator Parker J. Palmer.
Now you can experience his inspiring and transformative teachings on An Undivided Life. Infused with compassionate intelligence, this landmark program will encourage and deepen your reflections about what it means to live “a life divided no more.”
In this five-hour journey, Palmer shares some of his most personal lessons and profound insights gained from a lifetime of faithful inquiry. Join him for an open and honest conversation that explores:
- The power of paradox to help us find meaning in the darkness and light of life’s experiences
- How to live creatively in “the tragic gap”—the space between hard realities and what we know to be possible
- “Hearing each other into speech”—a soul-honoring way of deepening our relationships
- How understanding our inner dynamics can help us make choices that are life-giving for ourselves and others
"My experience—from the depths of depression to the heights of joy—has taught me that the path toward wholeness takes patience and passion,” teaches Parker Palmer. With An Undivided Life, you will receive his timeless wisdom and guidance to help you discern, trust, and follow your authentic self at home, in your work, and in the world.
- Describe what it means to live an undivided life
- Define "paradox"
- Discern between a true community and a false community
- Discuss what the “true self” is
|Contents||Audio Download (5 hours, 30 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.