100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Most of us were never taught how to effectively express our preferences, desires or deal-breakers. Instead, we hide our feelings behind passive-aggressive behavior, deny our own truths, or push our emotions down until we get depressed or so frustrated that we explode, potentially destroying hard-won trust and relationships.
The most successful and satisfied people on the planet have one thing in common: the ability to create and communicate clear, healthy boundaries. This ability is, hands down, the biggest game changer when it comes to creating a healthy, happy, self-determined life.
In Boundary Boss, psychotherapist Terri Cole reveals a specific set of skills that can help you stop abandoning yourself for the sake of others (without guilt or drama) and get empowered to consciously take control of every aspect of your emotional, spiritual, physical, personal, and professional life.
Since becoming a Boundary Boss is a process, Cole also offers actionable strategies, scripts, and practices that can be used in the moment, whenever you need them. You will learn:
- How to recognize when your boundaries have been violated and what to do next
- How your unique “Boundary Blueprint” is unconsciously driving your boundary behaviors, and strategies to redesign it
- Powerful boundary scripts so in the moment you will know what to say
- How to manage “Boundary Destroyers”—including emotional manipulators, narcissists, and other toxic personalities
- Where you fall on the spectrum of codependency and how to create healthy, balanced relationships
|Contents||6 CD's (6 hours)|
|Dimensions||6 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches|
|Contents||Audio download (6 hours)|
|Filetypes||M4A, MP3, ZIP|