Have you ever had a dream that surprised or mystified you? Did the people and places in that dream seem to be as real as your waking life? If so, teaches Dr. Stephen Aizenstat, you may have already discovered the astonishing truth: that your dreams are—very literally—alive. On DreamTending, Dr. Aizenstat invites you to tap into the "world unconscious"—the living, dreaming mind of the universe itself.
Everything Is Dreaming
Why do we dream? How does our dream life influence our physical, mental, and spiritual health? For more than 25 years, clinical psychologist and Pacifica Graduate Institute founder Stephen Aizenstat has investigated the therapeutic and spiritual use of dreams throughout the world.
His remarkable conclusion: that our dreams immerse us in the vast multidimensional psyche of Nature (the cosmos), where everything is dreaming—every person, creature, plant, and object. Here, in this communal realm, we can interact with and listen to other dream visitors to heal ourselves, help others, and gain new insights from the hidden intelligence of our dreams.
- Describe techniques for uncovering the hidden meaning of your dreams
- Utilize new, more powerful ways to access the wisdom of your dreams
- Demonstrate a way to engage interactively with dream figures and learn what they have to teach you
- Identify ways of working with dreams in relation to health and illness
- List methods of remembering dreams
- Discuss the four ideas that Dream Tending orients around