Fall Asleep, Stay Asleep
- Define the concept of "sleep hygene".
- Utilize a personal scale to quantify levels of relaxation.
- Practice specific breathing and guided imagery techniques and processes for falling asleep and staying asleep.
- List techniques for preparing the body and mind for relaxation where healing and repair can function at an optimal level.
- Find wise and loving inner figures and safe places which support falling asleep and staying asleep.
Insomnia is a problem for nearly 30 percent of adults today, most often caused by poor sleep habits and tension. This audio program was recently shown in clinical trials to significantly help listeners fall asleep faster, improve sleep duration by an average of 42 minutes, and reduce the amount of sleeping aids used.
|Contents||Digital Audio (1 hour, 5 minutes)|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more