Guided Meditations for Deepening Stillness
“When we embody Presence, we discover a stillness at the very core of our being,” teaches Kim Eng. “This stillness ignites the cells of our body and every single one of our senses.”
In her many years teaching around the world with her partner Eckhart Tolle, Kim Eng has led countless guided meditations and inquiry practices for accessing Presence. Guided Meditations for Deepening Stillness collects some of Kim’s most evocative and effective meditation practices, including selections previously available only to retreat participants.
Providing both an ideal entry point for beginners and a solid benchmark for returning practitioners, Guided Meditations for Deepening Stillness offers a series of practices for accessing the infinite potential of the present moment. Bringing clarity and a warm sense of humor to her teachings, Eng shares meditations for refining present-moment awareness, exploring the origins of the pain-body, cultivating equanimity, and much more. Here you will learn:
- How to ground yourself in the inner body while seeking Presence
- Why the pain-body is so adept at overwhelming consciousness
- How to deal with the pain-body when it arises in everyday situations
- Recognizing the sources of and solutions to suffering
- How to explore the complexities of the Deep I while in Presence
- The stillness and spaciousness that are always available within
- How to align your physical form with the flow of consciousness
- Practical lessons that show you how to integrate the Deep I into everyday life
- How to dissolve any resistance to the form of the present moment
- The mental, physical, and energetic advantages of practicing Presence
With Guided Meditations for Deepening Stillness, Kim Eng will show you how to discover Presence through meditation, as well as embody it completely and joyfully, regardless of the circumstances.
|Contents||4 CDs (4 hours, 25 minutes)||Digital Audio (4 hours, 25 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more