Guided Meditations for Difficult Times
Finding Guidance and Courage: A Light in Hard Times
We all face tough times. But how can we meet these difficult situations with a compassionate heart and a clear mind? “Inside each of us is an inner light that I call 'The One Who Knows,'” teaches Jack Kornfield. “Awakening to this wisdom can help us find our way through pain and suffering with grace, tenderness, and curiosity.”
Guided Meditations for Difficult Times gives us eight new practices for reconnecting to our inner guide to skillfully navigate life's storms. With his warm teaching style and gift for storytelling, Jack Kornfield invites us to discover:
- Equanimity and Peace-how to hold the sorrows and struggles of our world and our selves with balance, while seeing the great peace behind it all
- Shared Compassion-a revolutionary practice for learning to experience painful situations with understanding and care
- Forgiveness-for releasing the past and breaking down barriers to all that is closed in the heart
- Setting Your Highest Intention-a powerful guide for navigating difficulty and awakening to the shining beauty and potential of the human spirit
Our inner wisdom can light the way ahead so that we can take life in stride, teaches Kornfield. Guided Meditations for Difficult Times offers fresh insights and practices for being present, loving, and open in the midst of any life challenge.
- List some of the symptoms of conflict, struggle, and suffering.
- Describe the higher life purpose of hardship.
- Summarize benefits of releasing burdens through forgiveness.
- Practice guided visualizations that promote healing.
- Utilize meditation to gain peace and equanimity.
- Apply practices that help you connect with your highest intentions.
|Contents||3 CDs (3 hours, 15 minutes)||Audio Download (3 hours, 15 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, ZIP, PDF|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.