How to Be Loving
This is a counterculture call to gentleness, from a contemporary and accessible sage.
What happens when you begin to identify as Love––as the Soul beyond your personality constructs?
What changes when you see yourself––and others, through a Loving gaze? Everything.
Love is universal, but how we learn about it and express it is incredibly personal. Being Loving doesn’t necessarily mean feeling more. It means feeling everything with more Love. It’s the ultimate inclusiveness. Because in the heart, it’s ALL IN—your light and your shadows—and everyone else’s.
We do not need to focus on “fixing” ourselves. As we focus on living from our heart center—from Love—anything that’s not in alignment with that Light falls away. This message is so liberating. And practical.
You’ll learn that progress is more about letting go than learning new tricks. And…
- You can choose higher quality thoughts more consistently (without spiritual bypassing) and interrupt lifelong patterns of rejecting our shadow side. We can unlearn the dogma that perpetuates perfectionism.
- Your ego, which is just an exaggerated sense of a separate self, will begin to calm down. You can’t life hack your way through fear—that only creates more fear. Instead, you can invite every part of yourself into the heart to rest in Love.
- You’ll stop talking yourself out of your natural inclination to Forgive. The heart is for… giving. It’s such sweet relief to opt for the power of Love and move on.
- You repeatedly choose higher-quality thoughts. Our thinking is magnetic. We can use the intelligence of Love to calm our nervous systems and experience real peace.
- You will create conditions for healing in your life. Accepting yourself and situations as is will free up so much of your life force—energy you can use to grow in new directions.
This is How to Be Loving.
|Hardcover Book||eBook||Audio Download|
|Contents||Hardcover Book (312 pages)||eBook (312 pages)||Audio Download (10 hours, 17 minutes)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI||MP3, ZIP|
|Dimensions||7 x 8 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.