100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Create space for meaningful connections and set healthy boundaries with this much-needed guide to modern-day friendship.
Friends hold an especially valuable role for women—few relationships have such power to fuel us and inspire our joy. Yet even though we pride ourselves on our large networks, we tend to be afraid of rocking the boat and asking for what we really need. As a result, we end up accepting mediocrity in ourselves and our friendships far too often.
But does it really have to be this way?
In How to Break Up with Your Friends, celebrated life mentor Erin Falconer provides a refreshing guide to modern-day friendships—along with deeper principles, assessments, and practices for nurturing them.
“This book is about so much more than going through your contact list with a machete,” writes Erin. “Yes, you’ll learn how to detox yourself from friendships that no longer nourish you, but you’ll also explore the astounding importance of modern friendships and how to be a truly great friend yourself.”
With clear-eyed guidance and a good dose of humor, Erin will help you:
- Take stock of those currently in your life so you can see exactly how you and your friends are serving each other
- Understand how your earliest friendships impact your current relationships
- Explore the importance of having healthy friendships—including the many ways we’re influenced by our friend groups
- Know the main types of friendships we form, the roles they play in our lives, and how to deepen the most essential ones
- Recognize the signs you’re in a toxic friendship and stop fearing constructive confrontation
- Rupture and repair—be ready when a valuable friendship hits the rocks
- Learn how to make new friends as an adult
- Have the courageous conversations needed when it’s time to “break up” with others
Hardcover Book - Preorder (Available January 18, 2022)
|Contents||Hardcover Book (240 pages)|
|Dimensions||5 x 8 inches|
eBook - Preorder (Available January 18, 2022)
|Contents||eBook (240 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI|