How to Break Up with Your Friends
Friends hold an especially valuable role for women—few relationships have such power to fuel us and inspire our joy. Yet even though we pride ourselves on our large networks, we tend to be afraid of rocking the boat and asking for what we really need. As a result, we end up accepting mediocrity in ourselves and our friendships far too often.
But does it really have to be this way?
In How to Break Up with Your Friends, celebrated life mentor Erin Falconer provides a refreshing guide to modern-day friendships—along with deeper principles, assessments, and practices for nurturing them.
“This book is about so much more than going through your contact list with a machete,” writes Erin. “Yes, you’ll learn how to detox yourself from friendships that no longer nourish you, but you’ll also explore the astounding importance of modern friendships and how to be a truly great friend yourself.”
With clear-eyed guidance and a good dose of humor, Erin will help you:
- Take stock of those currently in your life so you can see exactly how you and your friends are serving each other
- Understand how your earliest friendships impact your current relationships
- Explore the importance of having healthy friendships—including the many ways we’re influenced by our friend groups
- Know the main types of friendships we form, the roles they play in our lives, and how to deepen the most essential ones
- Recognize the signs you’re in a toxic friendship and stop fearing constructive confrontation
- Rupture and repair—be ready when a valuable friendship hits the rocks
- Learn how to make new friends as an adult
- Have the courageous conversations needed when it’s time to “break up” with others
|Hardcover Book (240 pages)
|eBook (240 pages)
|5 x 8 inches
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more