100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
When we’re depressed we do a bunch of things to help ourselves feel better. We do yoga, we do therapy, we do medication, and yet we often still don’t feel better.
But according to Amy B. Scher, that’s not as much of a mystery as you might think. If you’ve done everything to heal from depression but are still stuck, you’re not alone. Depression is the literal depression of self. It’s not all in your head. It’s not all in your body, either. It happens in the whole self. But just as depression happens in every part of you, healing does too, and Amy is here to tell you:
You have everything you need to heal.
Scher’s bestselling books have been endorsed by prominent physicians and helped thousands of people overcome chronic illness, emotional challenges, and more.
With How to Heal Yourself from Depression, she brings her proven approach of using energy therapy for releasing emotional stress and trauma to one of the most widespread mental health challenges of our time. Here you’ll find:
- Amy’s powerful emotional healing techniques, such as The Sweep to release subconscious beliefs and Thymus Test & Tap to clear stuck emotions from the body
- How to change your relationship with stress and come into alignment with who you truly are
- Muscle Testing to get answers from your unconscious mind
- How to finally stop chasing that mountain of happiness we’ve all been programmed to chase (spoiler alert: it doesn’t even exist)
- A way to transform unhealthy emotional patterns and release unprocessed experiences
- Discover areas of imbalance and easy ways to address them
- Finally end the cycle of depression and become the happiest, healthiest version of yourself
|Contents||8 CDs (8 hours)|
|Dimensions||6 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches|
|Contents||1 Audio download (8 hours)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, JPG, ZIP,WAV|