Improve Your Memory Now
How would you like to remember the names of every person you meet? To recall phone numbers and appointments more easily? And to keep those memory powers for a lifetime?
In his book The Memory Bible, Dr. Gary Small showed that memory loss is not an inevitable consequence of aging and that it is possible to begin increasing your brain power immediately. With Improve Your Memory Now, this pioneering physician offers you an immersive audio training course designed to boost your memory power from the very first time you use it.
Distilled from Dr. Small's revolutionary work as director of UCLA's Memory and Aging Research Center, this guided program teaches you:
- Understand new discoveries around preventing memory loss
- Be able to use proven memory tools to increase memory and prevent loss
- Understand the correlations between physical and mental health
- Breakthrough nutrition and lifestyle recommendations for keeping your brain healthy for life
- A memory self-assessment exercise to gauge the memory improvements you will gain during this course
- The Look, Snap, and Connect technique for remembering names, faces, information, and anything else better
- Mental aerobics to boost your brain power
- A guided relaxation session to reduce stress, a primary cause of memory impairment
Plus a wealth of other research-proven techniques to Improve Your Memory Now.
|Contents||Digital Audio (2 hours)|
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more