100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Seven Guided Practices to “Rebuild” Your Brain for Lasting Joy and Fulfillment
The structure of your brain changes constantly in a dynamic, unfolding process that you yourself can help direct to create the life you want. This is the exciting premise of Meditations to Change Your Brain, a breakthrough three-CD program from neuropsychologist Rick Hanson, PhD, and neurologist Richard Mendius, MD.
- Use meditation to rewire the neural pathways in your mind—to change your brain and to change your mind
- Learn the science behind suffering; how our survival instincts have led to our own suffering and how we can change this
- Learn several different meditation techniques to promote concentration, let go of painful past experiences, and promote a more positive outlook
- A scientific overview of the structure of your brain and which areas are responsible for our different skills and emotions
Drawing on a vast body of research spanning more than 30 years, Hanson and Mendius show you how to strengthen the neural circuits that generate happiness, love, and inner peace. Join them to explore fascinating insights about your brain and how you can consciously affect it with good results. Then learn seven guided meditations to reshape your brain, including:
- “Steadying Your Mind” to tap the full creative power of your attention
- “Taking in the Good” to maintain a positive emotional landscape
- “Antidote to Stress,” a conscious way to activate your body’s relaxation response
- “Healing Painful Experiences” to free yourself from the charge of negative memories
Science has proven what contemplative traditions have taught for centuries: meditation holds a key to a life of balance, peace, and joy.
Whether you’re discovering meditation for the first time or looking for a way to deepen an existing practice, with Meditations to Change Your Brain you have a full spectrum of techniques to make your brain your greatest ally on the path to personal fulfillment.
|Contents||3 CDs (3 hours, 43 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
|Contents||1 Audio download (3 hours, 43 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|