100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Event and Training cancellation policies vary by program. Please click the 'More Information' button on the product page to see specifics.
The world deeply needs more mindfulness meditation teachers. This online training program created by Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach will enable you to become part of a worldwide movement of people dedicated to bringing the practice to local and global communities—people from all walks of life who are committed to mindful living and compassion.
* Early admissions applications due March 29, 2022. Program begins in February 2023, date TBD. *
The Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program curriculum includes understanding the principles underlying meditation, exploring the interface of meditation with Western psychology and cutting-edge science, developing teaching skills, and more. As a student, you will:
- Learn to teach mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, mind, and community
- Acquire skills that apply mindfulness and self-compassion to relationships, conflict, trauma, organizational wisdom, and societal change
- Develop skills for leading groups and teaching a wide range of mindfulness practitioners with cultural sensitivity
- Grow and deepen your spiritual path
Join us for this extraordinary program that has both psychological and spiritual depth. It combines a powerful online curriculum with teachings led by guest faculty including Eckhart Tolle, Dan Siegel, George Mumford, Zenju Earthlyn Manuel, Kristin Neff, and many more. The program includes small breakout sessions, live Q&A sessions, and opportunities for one-to-one connections to virtually meet other students from around the world.
- Online video and audio learning—An in-depth curriculum with new teachings every week, designed and taught by Tara and Jack.
Individual and group mentorship—Mentorship sessions with highly qualified instructors to help support your learning, address your personal questions, and inspire growth areas.
Group practice sessions—Opportunities to connect with your peers for feedback and support.
Cultural sensitivity training—An innovative racial awareness training series woven into the curriculum to support your capacity to teach a wide range of meditation practitioners.
- Additional live sessions—With Jack, Tara, and special guest faculty. Presented throughout the program, these additional online teachings will offer you the opportunity to go deeper into various topics with time for Q&A.
And so much more.
Upon completion of the program, you will be certified by both the Awareness Training Institute and the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley. Continuing Education credits will also be available.
This exceptional training will equip you to make a significant contribution to the evolution of your own being and help shift the consciousness of humanity to a wiser and more compassionate level.
|Contents||Training (2 years)|