In the legendary warrior kingdom of Shambhala, enlightened citizens lived in an advanced society based on fearlessness and nonaggression. Now Shambhala Warrior Training unlocks their secret: how to develop personal power through direct, genuine experience.
In this intensive six-CD learning course, Cynthia Kneen presents these ancient teachings as revealed through Tibet's most revered lineage of enlightened warriors. A living synthesis of archetypal, Buddhist, and shamanistic principles, Shambhala Warrior Training teaches you the authentic practices these noble people have used for centuries to cultivate natural bravery, dignity, and gentleness.
Join this respected Shambhala teacher as she explores:
- Basic goodness—the warrior's vivid, personal experience of the world
- Meditation and individual courage
- The cocoon—numbing mental patterns and how to break free of them
- How to develop the power of genuine presence at work, at home, and in all situations
- Freedom, richness, and the warrior's attitude
- Windhorse—the energetic aspect of basic goodness
Through time-tested teachings and practices, Kneen shows you how to manifest warriorship under any circumstances, in every moment of your life. You will discover drala—the magical strength and wisdom in the world as it is—and learn how to transform fear into fearlessness.
Shambhala Warrior Training will guide you along your own personal road to Shambhala: a sacred kingdom, shining with truth and peace, whose legend has endured for more than 2,000 years.