Resource Tapping is a clinically recognized therapy to activate your inner strength and resiliency through bilateral stimulation of the brain. With step-by-step instruction, Tapping In teaches you this groundbreaking system for tapping both sides of the body to release emotional and physical distress, aid in healing, and calm the body on a deep physiological level.
- Transform your trauma through Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Support the body’s ability to heal
- Find joy, gratitude, and freedom within
- Cope more effectively with anxiety, creative blocks, insomnia, and other stressful situations
- Dialogue with your inner mentor to receive guidance in decision-making
World-renowned EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) expert Dr. Laurel Parnell guides you through a series of easy-to-learn exercises to access your "latent positive resources"— the neurological foundation for your internal resilience and sense of safety.
Through her soothing, personal mentoring, you will discover how to use tapping to:
- Relieve anxiety, insomnia, and creative blocks
- Build resilience in the face of stressful situations
- Unlock and amplify joy, gratitude, wisdom, compassion, and freedom
- Provide emotional "Trauma First Aid" in emergency situations
EMDR is a potent, proven tool for trauma recovery. Resource Tapping focuses on the other side of the coin: preventive selfcare. With Tapping In, you now have a practical strategy to strengthen and nourish your inner resilience, easily access your positive resources, and remain in your natural state of wholeness.
|Contents||Digital Audio (2 hours, 30 minutes)|
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more