100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for US customers only.
- Describe how Thich Nhat Hanh's teachings can help the listener to achieve a more authentic self
- List the traditional teachings (gathas) described by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Utilize breathing techniques to deal with issues such as pain, anger and maintaining strength in times of difficulty
- List the aforementioned techniques
- Demonstrate how to maintain being in the present, not getting lost in the past or caught up in the future
Zen meditation master Thich Nhat Hanh offers his practical teachings about how to bring love and mindful awareness into our daily experience. Kind, purposeful, and illuminating—here is an abundant treasure of traditional gathas (teachings) that unify meditation practice with the challenges we face in today's world.
Enhanced features include Vietnamese music from Plum Village, video footage of Thich Nhat Hanh about mindfulness, and a text interview with the author.
Note: These CD-ROM-format enhanced CDs contain audio, music, and video clips and are meant to be played on your computer, using an Internet connection, speakers, and Real Player programs, which are free for download. Enhanced content is exclusive to CD version.
|Contents||2 CE credits|