The Art of You
In this inspiring guide from conscious creativity leader James McCrae, you’ll find a variety of ways to expand your creative life. From visual inspirations to opportunities for creative play, here he shares a flexible set of tools, exercises, rituals, and insights that will awaken your sense of wonder and reclaim the artist within.
From conscious creativity leader James McCrae comes a guide to reclaim creativity as a sacred path to healing; awaken your sense of wonder, execute your craft, and reclaim the artist within.
Whether an accountant or a writer, you are an artist whether you realize it or not. You create your life in each passing moment. The question is, are you creating with conscious intention or creating by default?
Creativity is our true magic. To be alive is to be in a state of co-creation with the universe. But it also requires courage and commitment—especially in a culture that values conformity and trends above authentic expression. For anyone who has hit a creative wall and wants to reignite their imagination and passion, author and poet James McCrae’s The Art of You is a powerful resource to help you access your inner magic and spark your joy in creativity.
Presented in his signature visual style, The Art of You helps you dissolve blockages and turn your imagination into reality. Topics in this book include:
- Creativity is human nature. You don’t have to make traditional art. Creative thinking can be applied to every area of your life, from business to relationships to social media content.
- In a world of increasing uncertainty, creativity is more important than ever. The old social norms are rapidly shifting. Creativity helps us navigate the unknown and shape a better future.
- Creativity is an equal balance of yin (being) and yang (doing). This book unlocks the full spectrum of the creative process, from cultivating intuition to launching projects, providing rituals and practices for each stage of the process.
- Expression is healing. It’s not only about being good at creativity. It’s about creativity being good for you.
- Creativity in the age of social media and AI. Learn how to be an artist in an increasingly digital world.
|Digital Audio (6 hours, 56 minutes)
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more