100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
“Money is a story, one that too often is used against us. When you’re ready to engage with intention, this book can help rewrite your story.” —Seth Godin, author of The Practice
Does prosperity lead to happiness … or is it the other way around?
As a therapist, Joyce Marter noticed an extraordinary trend: as her clients improved their mental health, they also began receiving raises, getting promotions, finding better jobs, or starting their own successful businesses.
Since that epiphany, Marter has become a go-to expert on the “Psychology of Success”—establishing ways to help you improve your financial well-being by focusing on your psychological and relational issues around money. With The Financial Mindset Fix, Marter crystallizes her most powerful and effective practices for long-term prosperity. Here, she guides you through 12 essential mindsets for transforming your relationship with yourself to welcome a life of wealth. Within each are innovative exercises, self-assessment tools, and insights for shifting into a mindset of abundance.
In The Financial Mindset Fix, you will discover:
- What it means to cultivate a holistic view of success
- Why mindsets based on scarcity and zero-sum thinking lead to suffering
- Possible triggers for financially risky behavior and how to defuse their power
- The simultaneously challenging and surprisingly easy task of proper budgeting
- Why holding on to resentment also holds you back from your potential
- How to manage the desires of the ego without becoming either a doormat or a diva
- Why acknowledging your interconnection with others gives rise to stronger empathy and collaboration
- Mindfulness, lovingkindness, self-inquiry, and other practices—all refocused on financial wellness
|Contents||Hardcover Book (328 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
|Contents||eBook (328 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, PDF, MOBI|