100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Explore the World of Tarot with This Fun and Information-Packed Resource
Want to learn how to read Tarot cards? Not sure where to start? With The Tarot Coloring Book, you can color your way through every card in the deck—and go from “Tarot rookie” to “Tarot rock star” in no time. Created especially for new practitioners and people who’ve been intimidated by Tarot, this guide was created to help you get going immediately with a Tarot practice that will grow and deepen for many years to come. As you relax and enjoy coloring illustrations from the classic Rider Waite deck, you’ll experience Reed’s accessible guidance as she shares:
- Card-by-card insights on the symbolism, meaning, and hidden wisdom of all 78 Major and Minor Arcana
- Guidance for coloring—what the classic colors mean, and why it’s sometimes even better to choose your own
- Easy, jargon-free explanations about the history and practice of Tarot
- Beginner-friendly spreads to help you get to answers fast and aid in decision-making
- Tarot-to-Go—a handy quick-reference guide for the essential meaning of each card
“As you color the images, you’ll find yourself seeing symbols that you may not have noticed before,” writes Theresa. “You’ll see stories and patterns begin to emerge. You’ll find your own meanings while learning the traditional ones.” Now you can master the entire deck with a unique and enjoyable guidebook for exploring the hidden aspects of this classic divination system.
|Contents||Paperback book (180 pages)|
|Dimensions||8 1/2 x 11 inches|