100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
“In this groundbreaking guidebook, Loch Kelly offers contemporary versions of ancient practices . . . that can liberate our lives with meaning, connection, and clarity. What a beautiful book!” —Daniel J. Siegel, MD, author of Aware
What if you could open into a natural flow of wisdom, compassion, and joy in any moment? According to renowned meditation teacher Loch Kelly, this possibility is closer than you think. Whether you’re an experienced meditator or are new to mindfulness practice, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness offers a new and effective approach to awakening and healing.
Loch teaches “effortless mindfulness,” an advanced yet simple form of mindfulness that can liberate the deepest levels of suffering. Effortless mindfulness immediately introduces you to your awake, loving nature. By making a small initial effort of “unhooking” awareness from chattering thoughts, you can begin the journey home.
Here you will learn:
- How to shift out of thought and into your awake, loving nature
- The different approaches of effortless mindfulness and deliberate mindfulness
- Unique methods to liberate difficult mental and emotional states
- Mindful glimpses (micro-meditations) that can be done at any time with eyes open
- A contemporary version of ancient methods to navigate your consciousness
- Effective practices drawn from ancient wisdom, contemporary neuroscience, and psychotherapy
- How to make the "you-turn" from small self to no-self to true Self
- The Five Foundations of Effortless Mindfulness
- How to learn to return and train to remain in an awake, compassionate flow
- How to avoid the pitfalls to embodying awakening
This reader-friendly guide is filled with innovative practices designed to give you small glimpses of your awake, loving nature. The Way of Effortless Mindfulness shows that awakening is not only possible, but is also available in the midst of your daily life.
|Contents||Paperback Book (216 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
|Contents||eBook (216 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, MOBI, PDF|