Unchain Your Brain
To Break Free of Addictions, Optimize Your Brain
- Define a revolutionary brain-based model of addiction and health--determine your addiction type and learn specific methods for healing
- Discuss how to heal and restore your brain--a step-by-step guide to protect your memory and mind for life
- Define strategies and actions to address emergency craving control and how to "eat right to think right"
- Explain how to retrain the “automatic negative thoughts” that perpetuate addiction--how to help ourselves or our loved ones get back in charge and enjoy our lives to the fullest
- Discuss how to calm and stabilize our emotions, restore memory and mental clarity, and sustain lifelong health and happiness
Drinking, smoking, drugs, food, gambling, web-surfing, sex: to break free of any addiction, willpower alone rarely works. The key, Doctors Daniel Amen and David E. Smith have found, lies in understanding your brain’s specific needs—and then fulfilling them. With Unchain Your Brain, these two renowned brain and addiction experts show us how.
Based on their bestselling book, this audio course offers its breakthrough program based on their pioneering brain imaging work—clinically successful in helping thousands to find immediate relief and enduring freedom from chemical and behavioral dependencies.
Tools to Support Your Memory, Mind, and Emotional Well-Being
Amen and Smith begin by dispelling the myth that ending addiction is merely a matter of choice or discipline. Through decades of neuroscience research, they reveal the deeper causes: our overall health, our unique brain issues, our psychological and social influences, and even our spiritual perspective.
Listeners then explore the six different brain-based addiction types and how to identify their own. Finally, we learn how to calm and stabilize our emotions, restore memory and mental clarity, and sustain lifelong health and happiness.
The ultimate goal of this program? To help ourselves or our loved ones get back in charge and enjoy our lives to the fullest. Unchain Your Brain provides every essential to begin that journey, starting right now.
- A revolutionary brain-based model of addiction and health
- Determining your addiction type and specific methods for healing
- Heal and restore your brain: a step-by-step guide
- Protect your memory and mind for life
- Emergency craving control—strategies and actions
- Eat right to think right (with Dr. Jeff Fortuna and Christopher Buxton-Smith)
- Retraining the “automatic negative thoughts” that perpetuate addiction, and more
|Contents||Audio Download (8 hours, 11 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|
See Return Policy
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.