100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
From the mountains of Connemara to friendly pub conversations, John O’Donohue had the ability to make the most numinous questions personal. Walking in Wonder: Eternal Wisdom for the Modern World shows that even though this beloved poet and philosopher is no longer among us, his words still breathe with vibrant life.
Including a foreword written by Krista Tippett and narration by John’s brother Pat O’Donohue, this unabridged audiobook presents a collection of new teachings. Based on conversations over years with Irish broadcaster John Quinn, these selections include thoughts on the gifts of aging, our fascinating relationship with memory, and why we need not fear death.
- Why the insights of mystics like Meister Eckhart are more relevant than ever in a world prioritizing image over substance
- Contemplation of nature, its landscapes, and our intertwined relationship with both
- A reading of one of the special dawn Easter masses given by John at Corcomroe Abbey
- Poems and blessings in celebration of the ache of absence, imagination, and the turning of the seasons
- Life’s hidden narratives—whether in the history of mountains or your inner world
|Contents||4 CDs (4 hours, 39 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
|Contents||Audio Download (4 hours, 39 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, ZIP, PDF|