Coming Closer to Ourselves
How to Befriend Your Most Challenging Emotions and Experiences
In challenging times, why do so many of us turn to Pema Chödrön for guidance? Many say that it's her honest and caring way of communicating the core teachings of Buddhism—not just conceptually, but directly from her heart to ours. In these inspiring sessions, she teaches us how to give that compassion to the person we neglect most often—ourselves. With her, you will explore:
- Discuss what to do when it feels impossible to be kind to ourselves
- Describe how to let go of our story and see what's really happening within challenging relationships and situations
- Explain how to cultivate inner comfort and greater kindness toward our bodies
- Discuss how to lean into frustration, sadness, and fear with a spirit of trust and intimacy
- What to do when it feels impossible to be kind to ourselves
- In challenging relationships and situations, how to let go of our story and see what's really happening
- Cultivating inner comfort and greater kindness toward our bodies
- Leaning into frustration, sadness, and fear with a spirit of trust and intimacy
- Many other insights and recommendations to befriend the difficult places within us
Through gentle and clear guidance, Coming Closer to Ourselves shows us how, even in the tumult of life's uncertainties, we can begin with a glimmer of curiosity, move closer into our experiences, and discover a place of welcome and refuge within.
|Contents||5 CDs (5 hours, 14 minutes)||Audio Download (5 hours, 14 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True download and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more.