100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Life, Death, and Rebirth—Pema Chödrön on The Tibetan Book of the Dead
What happens when we die? One of the most treasured resources for understanding this essential question is The Tibetan Book of the Dead. With Embracing the Unknown, Pema Chödrön delves into the teachings of this extraordinary Buddhist text—not only for what it tells us about the journey of the soul beyond this life, but also as a source of profound wisdom for navigating the uncertainty we face each day in “the bardo of this life.” In this landmark appearance recorded live at the Omega Institute, Pema explores the universal mystery of life, death, and rebirth, including:
- What is the bardo? How any state between an ending and a beginning gives us an unparalleled opportunity for transformation
- What is rebirth? Pema takes a deeper look at this concept and how it also occurs in our moment-to-moment experience
- Can we let go? Guidance for honoring the difficult emotions of fear, sadness, and grief with an open and curious heart
- How can we prepare? Meditation techniques and everyday practices for befriending change, groundlessness, and the unknown
- What can we really know about death? Why the teachings of The Book of the Dead are valuable no matter what you believe
“Death isn’t just something that happens at the end,” teaches Pema. “Life is continually arising, dwelling, ceasing, and arising. It’s a cycle that goes on every day, and continues to go on forever.” Featuring insightful Q&A sessions with a live audience, Embracing the Unknown invites you to explore the most daunting and liberating truth of our human experience—guided by Pema Chödrön’s hallmark blend of insight, humor, and fearless love.
|Contents||3 CDs (3 hours, 20 minutes)|
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches|
|Contents||Audio Download (3 hours, 20 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, ZIP, PDF|