100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Grow Your Grit—How You Can Develop the Critical Ingredient for Success
Grit—defined as our perseverance and passion for long-term goals—is now recognized as one of the key determinants for achievement and life satisfaction. In an age that provides us with a never-ending stream of distractions and quick-and-easy solutions, how do we build this essential quality? “This book is designed to help you screen out the spam of life and cultivate authentic grit in every setting,” writes Caroline Miller
With Getting Grit, this bestselling author brings you an information-rich and practical guide for developing the qualities needed to persevere over obstacles—not just toughness and passion, but also humility, patience, and kindness. Join her as she shares research-based insights and practices on:
- Learning grit—how you can enhance your willpower and rewire your brain for resilience
- The key traits of gritty people—what the latest research reveals
- The three kinds of “false grit” and how to recognize them in yourself
- The courage to fail—tools for turning your setbacks into your greatest teachers
- Daring to dream big—guidance for building your capacity to take risks and aim higher
- No one succeeds alone—tips for gathering your support team and inspiring others
- The role of self-compassion, gratitude, and spirituality in building grit
“I’ve come to believe that gritty behavior is a positive force that does more than help us rise to our own challenges,” writes Caroline Miller. “When we embody the best qualities of grit, we become a role model for others who want to become better people, and help them awaken greater possibilities for themselves.” Whether you’re seeking to grow beyond your limits at work, at home, on the sporting field, or in any leadership role, Getting Grit is a powerful resource to help you bring out the qualities that will help you succeed and thrive.
|Contents||1 Paperback Book (231 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
|Contents||1 Ebook (231 pages)|
|Filetypes||EPUB, MOBI, PDF|