100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Want to buy the CE credits only?
If you already purchased this title, you can purchase the CE credits separately.
NOTE: CE credits are available for U.S. customers only.
- Dissect the primal relationship at the core of the mother-daughter bond
- Discuss how family and social pressures devalue motherhood and sabotage the mother-daughter dialogue
- Inspect how our relationship with our mother anchors all other relationships in our lives
- Analyze several mother-daughter case studies
- Identify family triangles and find methods of undoing them
- Develop a genuine appreciation of our differences through hearing our mother's history
Before a woman is anything else, she is a daughter. Her relationship with her mother anchors every other relationship in her life. Yet as an adult she may still blame her mother, try to change her, or fail to speak out about issues that matter.
Harriet Lerner on Mothers and Daughters is a personal conversation for every woman who seeks to better understand the mystery of the mother-daughter bond. Dr. Lerner illustrates why our mothers inevitably disappoint us, and why it is so hard to stay connected—and stay ourselves—when differences arise.
With specific skills and guidelines for changing the patterns that keep us stuck, Harriet Lerner on Mothers and Daughters represents this esteemed psychologist's most complete work on the central relationship in the emotional lives of women.
|Contents||1 Audio download (88 minutes)|
|Filetypes||M4B, MP3, PDF, ZIP|
|Contents||1 CE credit|