Enrich Your Relationships and Your Life
In a time when we're all so connected by technology—when it’s easy to pick up a device and reach others on video calls, social media, and messaging apps—science tells us that there’s simply no substitute for meaningful, in-person human connection.
So how do we increase the quality of our relationships at home and work, or meet new people to expand our social circle, for a happier, more fulfilling life?
Maria Shriver partnered with Sounds True and dozens of acclaimed researchers, therapists, authors, and other experts to create the Radically Reframing Relationships summit to help us build support for ourselves and for each other.
In these practical, science-backed sessions, you’ll discover:
Surprising ways to grow a happier, more fulfilling life through all your relationships—platonic, intimate, familial, and more
- How to develop deeper and more intimate friendships that lift you up, feed your soul, and give you strength when times are tough
- Essentials for lasting love from the world’s leading relationship scientists
- The secrets to healthy conflict resolution—or how to “fight right” when conflicts arise at home or work—so you’re able to reach common ground, resolve issues, and create a stronger bond with others
- How to navigate fractured relationships with family members that seem impossible to mend
- When and how to set healthy boundaries to protect your peace and your inner space
Proven ways to heal and nourish the most important relationship you’ll ever have—the one with yourself—to improve all of your personal and professional relationships
- And much more!
We designed this on-demand summit for you to enjoy at your own pace. It includes:
- Lifetime access to all 11 sessions—more than seven hours of transformative video content, plus audio versions for on-the-go listening.
- Complete written transcripts from each session for later review and reflection
- Three bonuses to support you in your ongoing personal enrichment and growth
Bonus #1: A Free 2-Month Membership to Sounds True One - Access our community platform featuring spiritual exploration, gatherings, and daily practices—all at your fingertips. Join renowned spiritual teachers and wisdom leaders for shows, docuseries, live classes, group circles, and more.
Bonus #2: A Free 2-Month Subscription to The Sunday Paper PLUS - Maria Shriver’s weekly newsletter inspires hearts and minds and moves humanity forward. While the newsletter is free, with the added PLUS subscription, you’ll also get exclusive access to Maria’s monthly video series, bonus articles and courses, and more.
Bonus #3: The Radically Reframing Relationships Integration Guide - A supplementary learning resource filled with thought-provoking questions, tools, and tips for integrating the insights and practical takeaways from each session into your daily life.
Gary Chapman, PhD - Bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages™ book series
Ashley Judd - Feminist, social justice humanitarian, writer, and actor
Justin Michael Williams - Author, transformational speaker, and recording artist
Simon Sinek - Unshakable optimist and bestselling author
John Gottman, PhD - Cofounder of The Gottman Institute and ASI
Julie Schwartz Gottman, PhD - Cofounder of The Gottman Institute and ASI
Laurie Santos, PhD - Professor at Yale University and host of The Happiness Lab podcast
Robert J. Waldinger, MD - Professor at Harvard Medical School and coauthor of The Good Life
Alexandra Solomon, PhD - Host of the Reimagining Love podcast
Lori Gottlieb, MFT - Therapist and bestselling author of Maybe You Should Talk to Someone
Vanessa Bennett, LMFT - Therapist and bestselling coauthor of It's Not Me, It's You
John Kim, LMFT - Therapist and bestselling coauthor of It's Not Me, It's You
Justin Garcia, PhD - Executive director of the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University
Yung Pueblo - New York Times bestselling author of Lighter and other books
Marisa G. Franco, PhD - Professor, speaker, and bestselling author of Platonic
Terry Real - Therapist, bestselling author, and founder of the Relational Life Institute
Florence Williams - Science journalist and author
A portion of all Radically Reframing Relationships proceeds will be donated to The Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement.