100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
- Discuss how to assessing the female brain--you can't change what you don't measure
- Summarize how to balance the female brain--hormonal health for beauty and brains
- Explain how to soothe the female brain--overcome ADD, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Discuss how to beautify the female brain--looking great on the inside and out
- Utilize advanced guided imagery sessions for stress reduction and weight control
- Utilize advanced guided imagery sessions for sleep, overcoming pain, and peak performance
The full potential of the female brain is astonishing and virtually unlimited—it possesses both strengths and vulnerabilities unique to women. In this in-depth audio learning program, bestselling author and brain science pioneer Dr. Daniel Amen offers a practical, prescriptive plan for women to achieve greater health, energy, and enduring happiness, by nurturing the most essential organ of the body.
Based on his bestselling book—and invaluable first-hand insights from his clinical practice—Supercharging the Female Brain addresses the issues that women ask about most often. Here, listeners will explore:
Essentials of the female brain • How to identify your unique brain type • Understanding your key “health numbers” • How to boost the brain’s capacity and resilience • Retraining self-defeating cognitive patterns • How hormones influence the brain • Estrogen dominance and withdrawal • Progesterone, the feel-good hormone • PMS and postpartum depression • Fertility and pregnancy • Perimenopause and menopause • Help for impulsive and compulsive brain types • Optimizing the brain for healthier relationships • Body image and brain nutrition, and much more.
Includes four in-depth learning sessions, plus a complete series of advanced guided practice sessions for stress reduction, weight control, sleep, pain management, and peak cognitive performance.
- Assessing the Female Brain: You Can’t Change What You Do Not Measure
- Balancing the Female Brain: Hormonal Health for Beauty and Brains
- Soothing the Female Brain: Overcome ADD, Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia
- Beautifying the Female Brain: Looking Great on the Inside and Out
- Advanced guided imagery sessions for specific cognitive and emotional issues
|Contents||Audio Download (6 hours, 6 minutes)|
|Filetypes||MP3, PDF, ZIP|