100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
The joining of two people in a committed relationship is sacred. Why? Because our intimate partnerships offer an unparalleled path to the highest expression of our love for each other and for the whole of life. The Conscious Wedding Handbook was created to support couples who are beginning their adventure together, or who want to deepen or revivify an existing relationship.
How do we design a wedding ceremony that expresses the depths of our commitment and the shared vision for our marriage? What are the building blocks of a lasting partnership that will bring out the best in everyone? Lila and David address these questions and more, empowering readers with practical exercises for sustaining conscious partnership and covering everything from writing your own wedding vows, to choosing facilitators and guests, to the “Sacred Moment” at the core of a conscious wedding.
- Origin Story, explore together where you've come from and where you're going as you honor the passion and power underlying your relationship
- Knots, identify the growth areas in your partnership and unravel the tensions that bind up your energy
- Concentric Circles, investigate the mythic underpinnings of your relationship to help maintain a healthy perspective when dramas arise
- Befriending the Sacred Elements, excite your mutual appreciation of beauty while getting relaxed and grounded in your body
- Releasing, let go of attachments to both the good and the bad times to make room for something new and wonderful
- Communion, bring deeper unity to your partnership, "intertwined with heaven above and earth below"
- Coming to Agreement, illuminate the social and practical vows you've made, including your "soul-to-soul" non-negotiables
- This Sacred Moment, acknowledge how every minute of the day becomes an opportunity to celebrate our co-creation with life
|Contents||1 Paperback book (322 pages)|
|Contents||1 eBook (332 pages)|