100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True products for one year when purchased via our website or catalog. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations—for any reason—simply return it with receipt for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the warranty period in the product description.
Please note: Refund requests over 120 days from the purchase date will receive a check, as funds cannot be returned to the credit card due to fraud protection policies.
All downloadable audio and video titles are also covered by a one-year guarantee.
Discover the deep purpose hidden at the core of your being
To know your true calling—your dharma, as the yogis say—is perhaps the greatest desire within each of us. And yet, few can say we know our purpose with absolute certainty. Fortunately, there is a time-tested guide—an ancient map—for discovering your unique calling. In The Great Work of Your Life, Stephen Cope walks you through each step of the journey.
Cope teaches that the secrets to unlocking the mystery of your life’s purpose can be found in the spiritual classic, the Bhagavad Gita—a timeless tale about the path to dharma. In The Great Work of Your Life, Cope uses the Gita as a framework for each of us to discover our own dharma, masterfully weaving together stories of both well-known and ordinary lives. Highlights include:
- Jane Goodall›s ability to follow her heart without question
- The little-known tale of Walt Whitman›s dharma discovery in the second half of life
- Ludwig van Beethoven›s triumphs over childhood abuse, depression, and going deaf
- Gandhi›s transformation from tongue-tied youth to leader of the Indian independence movement
- Understanding how divine guidance works and the story of Harriet Tubman
- Additional tales from the lives of both famous luminaries and everyday people
Moving and inspiring, The Great Work of Your Life is a call to action and step-by-step guide for each of us to embrace our dharma.
|Contents||8 CDs (9 hours, 46 minutes)|
|Dimensions||6 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches|