The Healing Code of Nature
Here is a book that presents a radically new understanding of our interconnection with the natural world and with all of life. “Humans across all cultures have been intuitively aware of the healing effects of nature,” explains author Clemens G. Arvay. “Now, research is teaching us how these effects develop and how great their potential really is.” In The Healing Code of Nature, join this inspiring biologist as he shares a hopeful vision for the future of medicine and the way we relate to our environment.
Human beings are inseparable from the natural world, co-evolving with all of life. In order to thrive, we need to nourish this bond. In The Healing Code of Nature, biologist Clemens G. Arvay illuminates the miraculous ways that the human body interprets the living “code” of plants, animals, and our larger natural habitat for healing and sustenance. Here is a book as inspiring as it is fascinating, offering a new vision for the future of medicine and the way we relate to our environment.
Learn more about:
- The new science of eco-psychosomatics: the study of the close connection between mind, body, and nature
- The biophilia effect and the healing relationship between humans and trees
- Epigenetics and the mounting evidence of how environmental experiences of a living being can directly affect genetic material
- The role of evolutionary medicine in understanding and treating cancer
- Regenerating in nature and taking a time-out from the stressors of modern living
- Unleashing the healing potential of encounters with animals
- Moving beyond the materialist view to reclaim nature as an unsolvable mystery
|Contents||Paperback Book (216 pages)||eBook (216 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more