- Recognize how to befriend the difficulties and obstacles in life through maitri and Tonglen practice.
- Discuss and utilize mindfulness meditation practice as the ground for compassion and Tonglen practice.
- Summarize the four stages of Tonglen practice, transforming poisons into medicine.
- Practice the four stages of Tonglen including the personal, the relational, and the universal.
- Discuss ways to integrate Tonglen practice into everyday life through stories, suggestions, and insight.
On Good Medicine, Pema Chödrön reveals the time-tested Buddhist antidote to suffering—and shows how to apply it in your own life. The simple and elegant meditation practice known as tonglen, she teaches, is the perfect medicine for ordinary people like ourselves.
Through tonglen, we can use life's difficulties as a way to befriend ourselves, accept the past we have rejected, and widen our circle of compassion. Skillfully distilled into a three-hour workshop, Good Medicine offers you a revolutionary practice that is already 1,000 years old—and ready to awaken your heart right now.
|Contents||Digital Video (3 hours, 24 minutes)|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more