Tending to the Sacred
Tap into your own healing power, and nourish your mind, body, and soul with 50 rituals for greater connection to life, love, and purpose.
What if every moment were a portal to the sacred? A pathway back to remembering your interconnectedness with the earth, the deep wells of wisdom within you, and your true spiritual sovereignty? In Tending to the Sacred, multidimensional artist and healer Ashley River Brant invites us to walk this path and step into our own sacred truth through the art of ritual.
“Ritual connects us to the otherworlds and the infinite potentials that exist in the unseen, and it opens us to our inner worlds and our true sovereign nature,” Brant writes. “It is encoded in our DNA as an integral way of being—this book is just a pathway to remember.”
Throughout Tending to the Sacred, Brant shares rituals and teachings to help you become more fully empowered and embodied in your life. You’ll explore:
- The foundations of ritual—including the importance of intention, beliefs, and understanding energy
- Working with the elements—tuning in to the medicine of each element, from grounding with the earth to making ceremonial moon waters for strengthening intuition
- Recipes and instructions for working with plant medicine—create your own oils, essences, teas, and more
- Mantras, journal prompts, and guided visualizations—to bring you even deeper into the healing power of ritual
- Soul-activating illustrations—Brant’s original spirit-infused artwork brings depth to each teaching
- Tending to yourself and spirit—rituals for healthy boundaries, creativity, working with your dreams, and more
|Contents||Hardcover Book (296 pages)||eBook (296 pages)|
|Dimensions||6 x 8 inches|
100% Sounds True GuaranteeWe stand by our products. Learn more
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with all Sounds True digital audio and video products and physical products for one year when purchased via our website. If a Sounds True product fails to meet your expectations for any reason, simply contact Sounds True Customer Service for a full refund. For items purchased from Sounds True that are manufactured by other companies, we indicate the refund period in the product description.
Please note: Due to credit card fraud protection policies, refund requests over 120 days from purchase date will be refunded via a paper check (in US dollars) and mailed to the billing address on file or applied as a credit on account.
All digital audio and video titles are also covered by a one year guarantee.
We'll keep you up-to-date on new books and courses, free teachings, podcasts, exclusive discounts, and more